2017 Global Financial Services Conference
We are delighted to formally invite you to our seventh Global Financial Services Conference, which will take place on Wednesday 27 September at 155 Bishopsgate, Liverpool Street, London.
The theme of our conference this year is The Disruption Revolution. We will explore a number of related topics including political changes, technological advances, shifts in legislation and regulation, remuneration developments, rewarding performance, employee engagement and much more.
These areas will be covered by stimulating speakers and panellists who will collectively look at what the future holds for the financial services industry. Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
- Sasha Mills, Director - Bank of England
- Jeff Conway, Chief Executive Officer EMEA - State Street
- Chris Evans, Reward Policy & Partnering Director - Lloyds Banking Group
- Dan Perrett, Head of Business Partners - Virgin Money
- Marie Guillaume, Head of Leadership Development and Change Management - BNP Paribas
- Per Scott, Vice President, Human Resources - Royal Bank of Canada
- Ronald Moultrie, Strategic Partner - C5 Capital
- Valerie Gordon-Walker, Global HR Director
- Ali Gill, Director - Bvalco
- Clive Cooke, Managing Director - R3
- Alexa Fernandez, EMEA New Digital Businesses - BBVA
- Sairoze Hemani, Head of New Market Entrants and Technology - UK Finance
- Stephanie Flanders, Head of Economics - Bloomberg
- Alex Lowen, Group Head of Performance & Reward - HSBC Holdings
- Katie O'Neill, Head of Total Rewards - Northern Trust
- Bill Smith, Chief Executive Officer - Lazard Asset Management
- Jenny Grey, Head of Public Affairs EMEA - Citi
- Peter Frampton, Head of Group Reward - HSBC
The conference will provide an unparalleled opportunity to network with peers from leading financial organisations, share your challenges, experiences and ideas, and hear from industry experts. All content will be future-focused and the programme will include:
- Thought-provoking keynote sessions from guest speakers
- In-depth breakout sessions that offer transformative yet practical guidance
- Interactive panel discussions with industry leaders
- Networking and information sharing
Through a combination of discussion, case studies and sharing of the latest thinking, we will examine a range of issues in detail and identify the actions you could consider for your organisation.
This is an invitation-only event. Registration is complimentary, but space is limited.
We look forward to seeing you in London.